The Scientific Method
The Scientific Method is an establish process in science that has existed since the 1700s. There are 5 core parts of the Scientific Method.
1. Questions From Observations
2. Research on the question/observations
3. Hypothesis is what you think (based on science)will happen as a result of some type of scientific test observation.
4. Experiment (Testing)
5. Analyze Results by Looking at the data of your experiments
6. Publish Conclusions (Write up conclusions for others to see and build upon)